Thursday, April 2, 2009

RAP 2 ROCK?!?!?!




So we all know who Lil Wayne is now a days. Young money, Yung Mula, Weezy F. BABY,all the same guy we know as the " Greatest Rapper Alive", as he titled himself. His rap career has been a long one. It wasn't until a couple of years ago that he exploded to what he has become. He is something far form normal with out a doubt. He's a monster, a beast, and a martion. Constantly envading our ipods and earsdrums with crazy metaphorical raps. You won't understand Lil Wayne if you've never listened to him.Lil Wayne took a turn in is career and now is doing rock!! He already has a single out of his new album on the way " The Rebirth". I personally have listened to a couple of his rock songs, and I'm not gonna lie but they lightweight slap. Different from what I would normally expect form this hip-hop legend but I'm not mad at him. But will every one else like it? Will everyone else still support him? His fan bases do vary a lot from all different ethnicities, but a lot are also deep hip-hop fans, strictly hip-hop, will they merge to rock? I guess we'll have to wait to see whats in stores for us. I can't say if he is going to stay a rocker and drop the rapping but Lil Wayne said, “The rock s**t just comes from what my life is now. I’ve grown into this person. I just got - I’m not going to say ’so good’ at what I was doing, but it became such a regularity for me that I got tired of it. And then I said, ‘You know what? I’m not going to rap on this one."

No comments:

Post a Comment