Thursday, March 19, 2009

EDEN IN SAC.



Doing this audio slide show was a lot different from the video we previously made. With making an audio slide show, I think it involved a lot more work. Mostly because there is a lot more audio and a lot more editing involved. Also because you have to insert pictures that might not directly go with what the audio is saying all the time but still captures the point of the story and draws viewers and keeps them watching. I feel that our audio slide show succeeds because it tells a good story and keeps people watching. Me and my partner worked good together and shared the work equally. We both have the same skills so it worked out good. My favorite part of the slide show is towards the end when it starts showing feelings and emotions. I hope my viewers walk away with information about the the program and interest with the program.



No comments:

Post a Comment