Monday, March 2, 2009

M.O. INTRO

So I'm not new to blogging but I'm a introduce myself. My name is Miguel a.k.a. Simply M.O. I was born and raised in San Francisco and lived on Daly City until I was 15. Moved to Hayward and now attend Tennyson High as a Senior. I listen to a lot of music, mainly hip-hop but I know a good variety and listen to many different kinds of music. I'm an inspired journalist, music producer, and starting to get into directing videos. I also work at Youth Radio in Oakland. I'm learning a lot there mainly about media. Music production, radio, jounalism, DJ, video production, and networking Other than all that I'm just a regular 17 year old trying to make it in life. I play sports, go to parties, and just like chillin with friends. Trying to graduate high school and go to college. That pretty much summarizes who I am.


Check me out on myspace:

myspace.com/nicoya_finest

Check my other blog:

simplymo1.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment