Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is It Senioritis?

SO basically I'm tired of high school. I just want to graduate already. I been stuck in high school for the past four years, of course. It's like everyday i go to school i just want to get the day over with. If anything the only reason i feel like going is just because I'm bored at home so chillin at school is alright. I mean all my classes are boring as hell. I don't ever feel like doing any work. I mean i guess it's Seniorits. I looked up the definition just cuz I was bored.

Wikipedia says "Senioritis, from the word senior plus the suffix -itis (which refers to inflammation but in colloquial speech is assumed to mean an illness), is a colloquial term used in the United States to describe the decreased motivation toward studies displayed by students who are nearing the end of their high school or college careers.[1


I can say I the way I feel about school around this time falls under the definition. I guess my motivation has decreased but I do have motivation to go to college. I don't know if I want to say I'm ready for the real world but I mean i have to start sooner or later and right now i wish it just comes sooner. CAN"T WAIT TO GRADUATE!!

I'M READY FOR COLLEGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment