Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Am The Media " Youth Radio"




So I know that many of you who know me have heard me talk about youth radio at least once. I talk about it a lot because I love it. I was introduced to youth radio by CMMA after taking a field trip their. After that day it pretty much just snow balled from there, in a good way. I applied for youth radio and a couple of months I started Core class. Youth Radio is a outlet of media by the youth. We do just about everything that media consist of. News, commentaries, videos, music. We learn journalism skills and how to write as well to talk on the radio, we have a show ever friday day night on itunes radio. I've learned so much here and met so much people. I plan to continue here and pursue my career. Things can only get better from here.






Check out Youth Radio Core Class On Youtube

Also Check Out Youth Radio Overall
on Youtube


WE HAVE A BLOG AS WELL!!!

LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST THO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment